Saturday, July 23, 2011

This week in MySales

I haven't done one of these for a while, so I thought it was about time to get back in the swing of things.



















There are quite a few gems on the list, thanks to new 4.2 gear.  Glyph of Unleashed Lightning has been a steady seller around the 300g mark.  I'm trying to dump my Darkmoon Faire single cards now before the bottom completely falls out of them.  Honestly, I forgot I had any at all until I was looking through my paladins personal bank, which I rarely use for anything that I would sell.  Volatile Earth prices are starting to come back down to...earth.  Demand is still there, just not like it was a few weeks ago.  I can see the price rising again, but time will tell.

Dust of Disappearance is a champ, what can I say?

I've got a feeling next weeks report is going to look a lot different.

No comments:

Post a Comment