Monday, January 10, 2011

Three weeks since MySales install

I installed the MySales addon three weeks ago.  I'd been meaning to for a while, but I never got around to it.  This addon is amazing for tracking what exactly it is you are selling.  I had no idea I had moved so much Volatile Earth, especially since I had only got into the market this week.  I was bored and decided to prospect some of my stockpile of Pyrite Ore that I had acquired when it was around 150g a stack.  Little did I know the profits I was falling into.  Anyway, the MySales screen...



-11k in Volatile Earth all from prospecting Pyrite Ore
-7.5k in Volatile Air from Transmuting (life bought for 5g, air sold for 40ish)
-4k (had some more sales since the screen) in Infinite Dust from DEing JC rings (shadowmight mostly, eternals stockpiled @ 1.5g snatch)
-Greater Celestial Essence and Hypnotic Dust from the new shuffle

It goes on, you can pretty much tell where it all came from.


 Obviously this isn't all profit, and doesn't count in person sales (most of my Darkmoon Cards), but it's an idea of what I'm doing.  Cataclysm has treated me well.  Hope it has and will continue to do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment